The content of this magazine does not necessarily reflect the views of the Editorial Team or the Arts and
Sciences Division of Southeast Community College. The content reflects student, faculty, and staff work without
censorship by the Editorial Team.
- Illuminations is an annual publication with submissions accepted year-round.
- May: The end of the spring semester brings the deadline for submissions for the next volume.
- July-August: The Editorial Team reviews all submissions and chooses those bound for
publication. Contributors receive news on the status of their submissions.
- September-February: The graphic designer prepares the copy for publication and forwards it to
- March: The new volume is published and distributed.