GOAL #1: Clinical Competency - Students will integrate ALARA principles in clinical practice.
- Students will analyze the exposure index values.
- Students will select the appropriate technical factors for radiographic exams.
GOAL #2: Communication - Students will effectively communicate in the clinical area.
- Students will interact with patients to collect, comprehend and record patient history, as well as educate the patient about the procedure.
- Students will communicate effectively with Radiologists, radiographers, peers, instructors and other healthcare providers.
GOAL #3: Critical Thinking - Students will effectively utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Students will distinguish between a routine and difficult patient and utilize critical thinking/problem solving skills to perform radiographic examinations.
- Students will accurately evaluate images for diagnostic quality.
GOAL #4: Professionalism - Students will demonstrate professional behaviors.
- Students will provide appropriate patient care.
- Students will exhibit values and ethical behaviors of a radiographer.
GOAL #5: The program will monitor program effectiveness.
- The Program will document a 5-year, 85% minimum, Credentialing Exam pass rate on the first attempt.
- The Program will document a 5-year, 85% minimum, Credentialing Exam pass rate final average.
- The Program will document a 5-year, 85% minimum, Program Completion Rate.
- The Program will document a 5-year, 85% minimum, Placement Rate within six months of graduation.
- The Program will document a 5-year, 85% minimum, overall Graduate Satisfaction.
- The Program will document a 5-year, 85% minimum, overall Employer Satisfaction.