Thursday & Friday, Sept. 29 & 30, 2016
Southeast Community College, Gymnasium, 8800 O St., Lincoln, NE
Join us for the 11th Annual Cyber Security Conference. NEW THIS YEAR: In addition to our partnership with the State of Nebraska Office of the CIO, we are partnering with the Nebraska Infrastructure Protection Conference to bring you additional panel breakout sessions and an executive-level tabletop exercise. The United States Industrial Control Systems-Computer Emergency Response Team will be facilitating the Friday session from 8 a.m.-noon.
This is an event you won’t want to miss!
- KEYNOTE: Panel discussion moderated by Rebecca Friedman from e.Republic Media
- Lt. Colonel Gordon Bjorman, Nebraska National Guard
- John Bloomer, Check Point Software Technologies
- Karla Carter, Bellevue University
- Katie Fletcher, Data Security, Inc.
- Shane Flynn
- Jacob Foiles, FBI
- Andrew Freeborn, Tenable Network Security
- Jeff Geiger, BroEZ, MOCYBER
- Jason Hardy, IBM
- John Hare, Avecto
- Jill Klein, Sirius
- Steve Matteson, Internal Revenue Service
- Richard Melick, Cylance
- Mike Mellore, IBM
- Matt Morton, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- James Nelson, Bluecoat
- Abhishek Parakh, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- John Rogers, OWASP
- Rob Sadowski, RSA
- Kevin Sur, Ohio Emergency Management Agency & FEMA;s National Disaster Preparedness Training
- Richard Swain, IBM
- Bryan Tuma, Nebraska Emergency Management Agency
- Justin Williams, OWASP
- Ron Woerner, Bellevue University
NOTE: Friday has a limited number of seats available for the tabletop exercise on a first-come, first-served basis. There are plenty of spots open for Thursday’s conference.
Only Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Early Bird Registration (Registration must be received before Aug. 22): $79 / Course Number: INFO-6240-LNUA
Registrations received after Aug. 22: $99 / Course Number: INFO-6240-LNUB
Both Days! Thursday, Sept. 29 & Friday, Sept. 30, 2016
Early Bird Registration (Registration must be received before Aug. 22): $79 / Course Number: INFO-6242-LNUA
Registrations received after Aug. 22: $99 Course Number: INFO-6242-LNUB
Full Conference Information
More information on how to register.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/NECyberSecurityConference or contact Lora Ives at firstname.lastname@example.org; 402-437-2714; or 800-828-0072, ext. 2714.