This exam prep course is designed specifically for those who are eligible to sit for the CDM Credentialing Exam.
- Each course module begins with a pretest to help you identify your understanding of the content area.
- You will move through the course at your own pace, utilizing the interactive review materials, example calculations with tutorial videos, flashcards and reading materials to focus your study.
- Practice questions include rationale for answers and explanations for calculations. The course culminates with a simulated practice CDM exam.
Course is delivered entirely online via Canvas and facilitated by SCC faculty.
Students will need:
- Computer with high speed internet connection (smartphone not recommended for this class).
- Working knowledge of computer and internet experience.
- You can not access the course using an iPad or android tablet.
- There is a six-hour waiting period between online registration for the class and class access.
Registration is open from now until June 30, 2022. You may register at any time for this class after contacting Vicki. All course work needs to be completed by June 30, 2022.
$99 per person
To register or for more information, contact Vicki Rethmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-437-2528.