This class is accepted by the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department for the sanitation training needed to obtain a Food Protection Manager permit.
Students receive their assignments online through the SCC learning platform. Upon completion of each reading assignment, students will complete an online quiz. A minimum of 80 percent is required on each quiz to qualify the student to take the final ServSafe exam.
- Beatrice, NE - SCC Testing Center, 4771 W. Scott Road
- Hebron, NE - Learning Center at Hebron, 610 Jefferson Ave.
- Lincoln, NE - SCC Testing Center, 8800 O St.
- Nebraska City, NE - Learning Center at Nebraska City, 1406 Central Ave.
The course is delivered entirely online and facilitated by SCC faculty.
Students will need:
- Computer with high-speed Internet connection
- Working knowledge of computer and Internet experience
- The course textbook, ServeSafe Course book, is available to order online at www.sccbookstore.com or in person at the SCC Campus Store, 8800 O St., Lincoln, NE.
- You cannot access the course using an iPad or droid tablet.
- There is a six-hour waiting period between online registration for the class and class access.
Registration is open from July 12 until June 30, 2022. You may register at any time for this class. All course work needs to be completed by June 30, 2022.
$65 per person
Course Number: FSDT-3000
More information on how to register.
For more information, contact Lois Muhlbach at firstname.lastname@example.org.