Love gardening and really don’t want to stop for three months of winter? This series of Zoom classes helps you to feed your addiction, so you never have to experience gardening withdrawal! Regardless of how much or little you have gardened, there is always something new to learn that can surprise us all. You will need to register for class, download the Zoom app on your computer or tablet and wait for your Zoom class link to arrive in your email a couple days before class.
- Using Microsoft OneNote to Document Your Gardening Ideas & Knowledge (Jan. 13 or 16)
- Perennials: Getting Started with Your Secret Garden—What’s Your Style? (Jan. 20 or 23)
- Types of Perennial Gardens (Jan. 27 or 30)
- Types of Perennial Plants (Feb. 3 or 6)
- Successful Seed Starting Techniques (Feb. 10 or 13)
- Winter Pruning: Working with Bushes & Small Trees (Feb. 17 or 20)
- Gardening by the Month (Feb. 24 or 27)
- Recognizing & Avoiding Invasive & Noxious Plant Types (March 3 or 6)
For more information, contact us at email@example.com; 402-437-2700; or 800-828-0072.