Many funding opportunities are available to jumpstart your customized training initiatives.
The Nebraska Worker Training and Support Cash Fund is intended to expand the Nebraska workforce by increasing the pool of highly skilled workers in Nebraska.
Funds may be available to:
- Support public and private job training programs designed to train, retrain, or upgrade work skills of existing Nebraska workers of for-profit and not-for-profit businesses
- Train new employees of expanding Nebraska businesses
- Recruit workers to Nebraska
Empowering Nebraskans to achieve economic independence and thrive in work and life in partnership with employers.
We support employers.
- Tax Credits
- Labor Market Information
- Hiring Assistance
- Temporary Work and Internships
- Layoff Assistance
- Training and Apprenticeships
1330 N St., Lincoln, NE