Our Lincoln Campus is located on the eastern edge of Nebraska’s capital city. A commuter campus, we offer degree and certificate options in 26 career and technical programs as well as a robust academic transfer program for those planning to complete a bachelor’s degree at a four-year college.
Our Lincoln Campus features:
- The state-of-the-art 81,000 square-foot Health Science building with a simulation center, general purpose classrooms and specialized teaching spaces opened in January 2021.
- The Great Plains Culinary Institute and high-end restaurant, Course, have been serving SCC and the general public since May 2018. The $4.2 million renovation includes new classrooms and labs, bakery and full-service restaurant for out Culinary/Hospitality program.
- The Career Academy is a joint venture between Lincoln Public Schools and Southeast Community College to provide academic and real-world experiences for high school juniors and seniors in 16 different career paths.
In 2023-24, we added seven intercollegiate athletic programs at the Lincoln Campus. The following sports compete in Division II of the National Junior College Athletic Association:
- Basketball (men's and women's)
- Cross Country (men's and women's)
- Esports (coed)
- Track and Field (men's and women's)
For more information on our intercollegiate athletic programs, please visit the SCC Bobcats website.
We offer a variety of campus activities for students to get involved on campus, including clubs, organizations, intramural sports and more campus life opportunities.
Visit the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce to learn more about life in the capital city.