Our Beatrice Campus is located in Gage County on a beautiful semi-rural campus. We offer degree and certificate
options in 11 career and technical programs as well as an academic transfer program for those planning to complete a
bachelor’s degree at a four-year college. Home to our agriculture programs, we have a farm which includes crops and
livestock managed by our students. The campus also features:
- The 60,000 square foot Academic Excellence Center, a general purpose classroom building, opened in 2021.
- Homestead Hall, a three-story residence hall opened in the 2019 Fall Semester. This facility houses 152 students
and joins our three apartment-style residence halls (Eisenhower Hall, Washington Hall and Roosevelt Hall).
- With the construction of Homestead Hall, we built a 15,000 square foot Dining Hall which opened in August 2019.
- The Kennedy Center underwent extensive remodeling which put a one-stop welcome center for Student Affairs
(Admissions, Financial Aid, Registration and Advising) as well as relocating the Library Resource Center. The
Business Office, career advising, campus safety and security, continuing education and campus administration are
all housed in the Kennedy Center.
- A new soccer complex.
The Beatrice Campus is also home to our 10 intercollegiate athletic programs which compete in Division II of the
National Junior College Athletic Association. We compete in:
- Baseball (men)
- Basketball (men’s and women’s)
- Cross Country (men’s and women’s)
- Golf (men)
- Soccer (men’s and women’s)
- Softball (women)
- Volleyball (women)
For more information on our intercollegiate athletic programs, please visit the SCC Storm website.
We offer a variety of campus activities for students to get involved on campus including clubs, organizations,
intramural sports and more campus life opportunities. Our Beatrice Campus includes art, music and theatre.
Visit the Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the