The college provides transcripts via three methods: Use the Transcript Request Form, use Self-Service through The Hub or Electronic request.
Use the Transcript Request Form
- Please complete the printable Transcript Request Form.
- You can upload your completed Transcript Request Form to a secure server (Transcripts cannot be returned via the secure upload site.)
- You can FAX your completed Transcript Request Form, but the College cannot return the transcript by FAX.
- Walk-in (immediate) transcript service is available at a cost of $5 per request.
- There is a limit of 5 transcripts per request.
Request Using Self-Service
- Students must log into The Hub to submit their transcript request. Students who do not remember their Hub log-in, please contact the SCC Helpdesk. Students who did not have a log-in to The Hub while attending SCC cannot use this method of requesting a transcript.
- Once on The Hub, click Self-Service under My Bookmarks tab.
- Within Self-Service, select the Transcript Requests tile and click the Add New Request button.
- Complete the information and submit your request.
- Requests submitted through Self-Service will be processed within 3-5 working days of the request.
- Electronic transcripts can be ordered online 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse and delivered in as little as 15 minutes if there are no holds on your student account.
- Students who attended SCC prior to 1994 cannot use this method of requesting a transcript.
- There is a $2.25 charge per request. Students can use any major credit card, which is not charged until the transcript is sent electronically.
- Students can request order tracking updates by email, online and/or text message.
- Delivery options include electronic PDF, mail or hold for pickup.
SCC will not issue a transcript if the student or contracting agency responsible for payment of student tuition has financial obligations to the College. Transcripts may be picked up or mailed as requested after 3-5 working days from the date of the request.
Official transcripts will bear the College Seal and are signed by the Associate Director of Registration and Records. Official transcripts issued to the student will be stamped “Issued to Student.” All transcripts from the SCC Registration and Records Office are official transcripts.