This program provides you with a more focused transfer pathway into a health sciences program at a four-year institution. We will provide you with targeted and effective advising about pre-professional health academic programs and health sciences careers. You will have the opportunity to engage with other students preparing for health sciences professions at SCC.
Make the most of your time at SCC by researching your future school or program. You should understand the course requirements for your future program to save you time and money. You will want to know the following before you transfer:
- Which courses and prerequisite courses you can take at SCC.
- How many credit hours you can transfer into the program.
- All of the admissions requirements for the college including program specific requirements.
- Application deadlines, fees and enrollment deposits for your future school.
- The tuition and fees at your future school and the available financial assistance and scholarships.
- On-campus resources and services available for transfer students.