This scholarship provides funding for educational expenses to enable individuals who were adversely impacted by COVID-19 to obtain skills needed for employment or for greater economic advancement.
What Is Covered?
This scholarship provides funding to cover your educational expenses, such as tuition, books, laptops, and childcare or transportation expenses.
Are you Eligible?
You may be eligible if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Young adult, re-careering adult, refugee or immigrant
- Live or work in Lancaster County (required)
- Unemployed and have looked for work within the past 12 months
- Employed part-time, but who want and are available for full-time work
- Employed, but seeking a position with greater opportunities for economic advancement
Application & Selection Process
We are not accepting applications and current applications are under review. The next round of applications will open later this year.
For more information, please get in touch with our Career Coach, email@example.com, or call 402-437-2784.