We're here for you!
Admissions Counselors are here to help guide you through the admissions process, navigate choosing an area of study
and help students visiting SCC from another institution. Whether you are a community member, student from another
college, or current student we are here to help!
An Admissions Counselor can assist you with:
- Navigating the application process
- Understanding your course placement based on test scores (ACT, SAT, and/or Accuplacer/Next Generation
Accuplacer) and/or possible transfer credit
- Guiding visiting students with course selection and registration
- Career Counseling with the Focus 2 Assessment
for prospective and current students
- Learning more about SCC programs of study
Schedule an appointment today at any of our three campus locations!