We're with you every step of the way!
From your first day on campus to the day you finish your classes, Career Services Specialists will help you achieve
your career goals. The Career Services Centers on all three campuses offer information about various career fields
and the types of jobs available in these areas. They also provide part-time employment listings and Federal Work
Study (FWS) positions for students who
want to work while attending SCC. Southeast Community College uses College Central Network as its official job
resource system where employers can post full-time, part-time, internships/coops, seasonal/temporary and volunteer
jobs directly to our school via SCC JobConnect at collegecentral.com/southeast.
Students and alumni create their individualized account profile on SCC JobConnect in order to:
- Easily apply for jobs, internships and cooperative experience job opportunities posted exclusively for you
- Search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards
- Create and upload their resume and career portfolio for employers
- Access SCC’s event calendar, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
Career Services provides job interview training and assistance with resume development. In order to link SCC students
with employers, the Career Services Specialists schedule on-campus interviews and employer presentations, as well
as, plan and host Career Fairs to bring prospective employers to SCC campuses. SCC graduates are offered lifetime
career services to assist in their employment search.
Employers can connect with SCC students and alumni in order to:
- Post available job opportunities on our employment website JobConnect
- Recruit students on campus through career fairs, hallway recruiting and lunch ‘n learns
- Conduct on campus interviews